The Chronicle, U.S.A.

Friday, February 20, 2009

CNBC Tantrum too little, too late

Translation: This is what I wanted to say last year but was afraid to do so.

See, I was too busy filling my pockets to notice that the economy was going to hell in a hand basket WAY BACK THEN. I feel it is appropriate to yell and scream at a president who has been on the job for about a month.
This is what fear does to a man. It keeps his mouth shut until he feels as if he has nothing to fear anymore.

The horse has left the barn and the barn is on fi-ya. The man with the fire hose who is busy putting out the fi-ya should be yelled at because he is the only adult on duty right now.

Seems about right to me.

No comments:

Watch Me Discuss Soapy Goodness - Made with Coconut Oil

Feel the Soapy Goodness on your skin

Feel the Soapy Goodness on your skin
Lathery, Creamy, Soapy Goodness - Made with Coconut Oil!