- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!
The Chronicle, U.S.A.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Seth MacFarlane interview with Adam and Jack
Seth MacFarlane interview
I think it is his voice that kept me listening in combination with his mind/conversation on Jack. Love it, love the show.
(they actually meantion "Jabba Jaw" and Hanna Barbara, Rubic's Cube, Grape Ape etc.) Remember those cartoons? And yes he does the Peter voice.
Photo curtesy of Adam Carolla Podcast
Posted by imademesss.com at 12:47 PM No comments:
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Just for Laughs: Jamie jokes on Miley
Jamie Foxx makes crude radio rant on Miley Cyrus...
Posted by imademesss.com at 3:08 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)