Backstage: Political Cold Open
Backstage: After the Show
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!
The Chronicle, U.S.A.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Amy & Fred Backstage SNL
Posted by imademesss.com at 8:03 PM No comments:
Labels: cute fred
Fred Armisen on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
I can't wait to see this concept on late night. Fred should be on often. He is a comedic genious and he's cute.
Posted by imademesss.com at 2:35 AM No comments:
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)