Some of the attendees dressed the part and we cheered as they found seats. It was lively and fun. I will see #AbFabMovie again. Sequel!— imadeamesss (@imadeamesss) July 22, 2016
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!
The Chronicle, U.S.A.
Saturday, July 23, 2016
AbFab the Movie loved my Tweet!
Posted by imademesss.com at 9:29 AM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)