Lasik can reduce or eliminate the need for glasses or contact lenses. Lasik is the most often performed surgery in the US. Lasik vision recovery can be as little as a few hours, but most see well in about a day or two. Lasik normally has no pain. US Lasik results data is available at usaeyes.org/Lasik General Lasik information and surgery video available at usaeyes.org
Stahl Eye Center has been serving patients for more than 35 years. The Stahl Eye Center doctors’ patient outcomes have been independently verified by nonprofit Lasik patient advocacy USAEyes to meet or exceed the national norms for Lasik results. Fewer than 100 doctors nationwide have attained this certification.
Stahl EyeCenter doctors are graduates from top universities such as UCLA, John Hopkins and Yale. Doctor information is available at
Stahl Eye Center has three locations in New York including Manhattan and Long Island.
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!
The Chronicle, U.S.A.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)