See more Paris Hilton videos at Funny or Die
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!
The Chronicle, U.S.A.
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Paris' energy plan rivals McCain's
(THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU GET, WHAT YOU DESERVE, SEN. MCCAIN!)
Posted by imademesss.com at 9:30 PM No comments:
Labels: Paris Hilton
Dave Koz greatest hits to be released
HOLLYWOOD, Calif., Aug 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Capitol Records will release Dave Koz - Greatest Hits on September 16th. It's a fitting time for a career retrospective of the renowned instrumentalist/composer, with the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce recently announcing that Koz will be honored with a star in the sidewalk on Hollywood Boulevard's Walk of Fame in 2009. Dave has had numerous No. 1 singles and No. 1 albums and been honored with six GRAMMY nominations and an NAACP Image award nod.
Posted by imademesss.com at 8:00 PM No comments:
Chris Brown's hats
NEW YORK (Billboard) - R&B hitmaker Chris Brown has designed a line of branded caps for headwear and apparel maker New Era Cap, which will pay the singer a royalty for every hat sold, Billboard has learned.
Posted by imademesss.com at 7:58 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)