I think if Black Leaders were seen as well connected to the Black Community, they would have a better chance at holding an audience with the President, I think.
Courting The People is a good idea. You never get to know what is really going on if you are not there in person, often times. I'd like to see an enriched relationship between Black Leaders and The Community-at-Large.
Yeah, that's what I meant to say.
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!