- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!
Saturday, November 01, 2008
We were there to hear and see Presidential Candidate, Barack Obama speak to Hoosiers in Highland, Indiana at Wicker Park Halloween Night.
It was the greatest thing to be a part of because I was about 10 yards from the podium and got to shake the Candidate's hand.
He was so nice and personable to everyone.
Now I can post as many photos and video as I care to because they all belong to me and I hold the copyright.
Go Obama! Vote Obama!