May 12, 2007
by Alex Billington
Remember that great 1987 mafia movie The Untouchables that won Sean Connery an Oscar and brought the great performances of Kevin Costner and Robert De Niro to light, as well as a wonderful score from Ennio Morricone? Sticking with the Hollywood trend of sequels (and prequels) these days, they're bringing it back from the dead and making a prequel tentatively titled The Untouchables: Capone Rising, and they've already got their star - Nic Cage. Cage will play Al Capone, the role that Robert De Niro played in the original, but no other major roles have been cast yet.
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!