Translation: This is what I wanted to say last year but was afraid to do so.
See, I was too busy filling my pockets to notice that the economy was going to hell in a hand basket WAY BACK THEN. I feel it is appropriate to yell and scream at a president who has been on the job for about a month.
This is what fear does to a man. It keeps his mouth shut until he feels as if he has nothing to fear anymore.
The horse has left the barn and the barn is on fi-ya. The man with the fire hose who is busy putting out the fi-ya should be yelled at because he is the only adult on duty right now.
Seems about right to me.
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!