- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!
Thursday, February 05, 2009
As Chicago wraps up Kanye West week, I have been delighted with more Kanye music than normal. This is a good thing for me. I like his music because it is reflective of hip hop as a whole and the generation of a woman who knows the lyrics to both "Top Billin'" (college hip hop) and "Rappers Delight."(the beginning of rap as we know it today) I encourage all of you who are interested to enroll in a music history class to learn more. Kanye West is a musical genius. Thank you, Chocolate Jock of Power 92 FM, for delighting us with Kanye's music this week.