WASHINGTON--Barack Obama will celebrate election night in Chicago's Grant Park---providing scenic backdrops of the city--and near where demonstrators gathered during the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago.
The Grant Park location is down the street from Obama's national campaign headquarters on Michigan Avenue.
Obama Campaign Announces Location for Election Night Event
CHICAGO - The Obama-Biden campaign today announced that the location for the Election Night event on Tuesday, November 4 will be Chicago's Grant Park on Hutchinson Field.
Grant Park is regularly used as an open-air venue for concerts, charity events and sporting activities such as the Chicago Marathon and Taste of Chicago.
Additional details will be announced as they become available.
This message courtesy of the Chicago Sun-Times and columnist Lynn Sweet
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!