As found on the NIC newsletter--thanks Colleen!
(AFP) — Oscar-winner Nicolas Cage is to reunite with director Dominic Sena in a supernatural thriller set in the Middle Ages, entertainment industry press reports said Monday.
Cage, whose recent films have included "Bangkok Dangerous" and "National Treasure: Book of Secrets," has signed to star in "Season of the Witch," according to Daily Variety and the Hollywood Reporter. The film chronicles 14th century knights charged with transporting a girl suspected of being the witch responsible for spreading the plague. Filming is due to get underway in November at locations in Austria and Hungary. Cage, 44, previously worked with Sena on the 2000 car-racing caper "Gone in Sixty Seconds."
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!