DENVER - What Kanye West regretted when Barack Obama became the Democratic party's presidential candidate: That his mother, Donda, hadn't lived to experience it.
"It's an incredible time to be around. I wish my momma could have seen this day," the 31-year-old rapper told a crowd gathered for his performance early Thursday morning.
Jamie Foxx then joined West onstage and delivered what was easily the strangest Obama song dedication at this week's Democratic National Convention.
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!