As found on MediaTakeOut.com, there is trouble in paradise with actress, Lisa Raye and her husband, Premier Michael Misick.
Check out these YouTube videos.
The vast majority of inhabitants of the Turks and Caicos Islands are black and Protestant Christian, according to Wikipedia.com
The official language of the islands is English and the population also speaks Turks and Caicos Islands Creole which is similar to Bahamian Creole.
The Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI) (pronounced /ˈtɜːks ænd ˈkeɪkəs/) are a British Overseas Territory consisting of two groups of tropical islands in the West Indies, the larger Caicos Islands and the smaller Turks Islands known for tourism and as an offshore financial centre.
They are located southeast of the Bahamas, north of Hispaniola, and 914 kilometres (494 nautical miles) from Miami in the United States. The islands are geographically contiguous to the Bahamas, but are politically a separate entity, an autonomous part of the British Empire.
The islands have a total population of about 30,000, of whom approximately 22,500 live on Providenciales in the Caicos Islands. Cockburn Town, the capital, is situated on Grand Turk Island.
Read more updates, backstory:
Too bad things aren't working out--he's cute.
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!