CHICAGO--Frankie Muniz, famed actor of Malcolm in the Middle, Agent Cody Banks, Big Fat Liar and My Dog Skip, has been named a Brand Ambassador by global gourmet purveyor Sun-Rich International, to promote their premium line of gourmet products from all over the world.
Currently, Muniz is concluding his sophomore year in the Atlantic Champ Car Series as a full time professional race car driver.
Muniz began professional acting at the tender age of eight, and stepped in the Hollywood spotlight with the debut of Malcolm in the Middle. With Muniz dazzling in the starring role, the sitcom went on to become a seven-time Emmy Award-winning, one-time Grammy-winning and seven-time Golden Globe-nominated hit. Acting as Buddy Holly, Muniz recently made an appearance in Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. Other Hollywood credits include Punk'd, Racing Stripes, the comedy hit Stuck on You and horror flick Stay Alive.
"Sun-Rich International not only has delicious premium products, they also have a positive mission to help the underdeveloped communities that support them. That is something I'm proud to stand behind," he said.
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!