Katherine Heigl, known as an actress who plays a doctor, on Grey's Anatomy and sometimes film actress (Knocked Up) said she doesn't want to be nominated for an Emmy because of bad "material."
It must be so nice to ride on a horse so high up in the air.
What is wrong with this woman? Is this a publicity stunt? Is it a swipe at her boss?
I would fire her if I were her boss.
The oh-so-high-on-her-horse actress said she also didn't want to stand in the way of anyone who got to act on a show with better "material." Whahh Whahh.
Grey's Anatomy is a highly rated show and a pretty good watch.
Creator and executive producer Shonda Rhimes should fire her ass for biting the hand that feeds her. She can be replaced. There are thousands of talented actresses who would love to stand in Heigl's shoes. Ingrate.
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!