Sen. Barack Obama gave one of his most powerful speeches ever on Monday night in front of about 22,000 people at a rally in Detroit Michigan.
Al Gore gave a rousing endorsement that lead into a speech that ensured Americans that their futures are solid in his hands.
The crowd was almost uncontainable with breakthroughs of "Yes We Can" and the sincere smiles of hope-filled hearts as he exited the stadium after his speech.
Watch the speech here.
Web TV provided by Ustream
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!