LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Harvey Korman, the tall, versatile comedian who won four Emmys for his outrageously funny contributions to "The Carol Burnett Show" and played a conniving politician to hilarious effect in "Blazing Saddles," died Thursday. He was 81.
Read more at CNN.com
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!