Posted in: Entertainment — PR-inside Entertainment News @ 3:31 pWINEHOUSE’S HUSBAND ‘BEGS FOR DRUG MONEY’m
AMY WINEHOUSE’s incarcerated husband has been reportedly begging her to secretly fund his drug habit.
Blake Fielder-Civil, 25, is currently behind bars in London’s Pentonville Prison but is still tying to smuggle heroin into the establishment, reports British newspaper The Sun.
According to the publication, Fielder-Civil has asked the singer to make payments to another prisoner in a bid to fund his habit.
And Pentonville’s head of security Andy Watts is already suspicious of the plot.
He has written to Fielder-Civil’s solicitors, warning, "There is a strong and supported intelligence he is involved in attempting to smuggle drugs into the prison." Fielder-Civil has pleaded not guilty to charges of attempting to pervert the course of justice and will stand trial in June (08).
The 25-year-old is accused of attempting to fix the outcome of a previous trial for grievous bodily harm.
Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)
- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!