- Radical Feminist Observations are Funny
- Self-actualization as a goal in male/female relationships
- The Elusive Art of Conversation
- The Art of Shutting Up
- Six things about holiday loneliness
- Modern Mommy relationships: Tippin' with kids in the house
- Spiritual Wickedness in Low Places: the African American relationship with God
- ISO Nursemaid, No Internet Boos Allowed!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
What kind of trouble can you get in for speaking up for your religion
This is my editorial response to this emerging debacle:
Why in the world would anyone censor these fine people for explaining Who gets them through their day? What happened to freedom of speech? These interviews were obviously taped while most--if not all of them were at work. They were supposed to be in uniform. Oh, so since the paper bills we use have "In God We Trust" on them, only Christians should use it? I think not. There are other things to attend to besides who worships and where and if they are representing the Government. Cut some slack, dudes.